Journal Papers :
- Lin, T.F., Chang, D.W., Lien, S.K., Tseng, Y.S., Chiu, Y.T., and Wang, Y.S. (2009) Effect of chlorination on the cell integrity of two nauseous cyanobacteria and their release of odorants, Journal of Water Supply: Research and Technology - AQUA (accepted).
- Hung, H.-W., Sheng, G.D., Lin, T.F., Su, Y., and Chiou, C.T. (2009) The organic contamination level based on the total soil mass is not a proper index of the soil contamination intensity: Environmental Pollution, 157, 2928-2932.
- Chen, Y.-M., Lin, T.F., Huang, C., Lin, J.C., and Shieh, F.M. (2008) Cometabolic degradation kinetics of phenol and TCE by Pseudomonas putida, Chemosphere, 72, 1671-1680.
- Tung, S.C., Lin, T.F., Yang, F.C., and Liu, C.L. (2008) Seasonal change of 2-MIB and correlation with environmental parameters in Feng-Shen Reservoir, Taiwan, Env. Mon. Ass., 145(1-3):407-416.
- Yang, M., Yu, J.W., Li, Z.L., Guo, Z.L., Burch, M., and Lin, T.F. (2008) Taihu Lake Not to Blame for Wuxi's Woes, Science, 319, 158.
- Hsieh, F.M., Huang, C., Lin, T.F., Chen, Y.M., and Lin, J.C. (2008) Study of sodium tripolyphosphate-crosslinked chitosan beads entrapped with Pseudomonas putida for phenol degradation, Process Chemistry, 43, 83-92. doi:10.1016/j.procbio.2007.10.016
- Wang, G.S., Deng, Y.C. and Lin, T.F. (2007) Cancer risk assessment from trihalomethanes in drinking water, The Sci. of the Total Env. 387, 86-95.
- Chen, Y.-M., Lin, T.F., Huang, C., Lin, J.C., and Shieh, F.M. (2007) Degradation of phenol and TCE using suspended and chitosan-beads immobilized Pseudomonas putida, J. Hazardous Materials, 148, 660-670.
- Yu, J.W., Yang, M., Lin, T.F., Guo, Z. H., Zhang, Y., Gu, J.N., Zhang, S.X. (2007) Effects of activated carbon characteristics on the adsorption of MIB and geosmin from natural water, Separation and Purification Technology, 56, 363-370.
- Hung, H.W., and Lin, T.F. (2007) Prediction of the Adsorption Capacity for VOCs onto Activated Carbon by Dubinin-Reduskevich-Langmuir Model, J. Air and Waste Mang. Assoc., 57 (4), 497-506.
- Yen, H.K., Lin, T.F., Tseng, I.C., Tung, S.C and Hsu, M.H. (2007) Correlating Microcystin and 2-MIB Concentrations with Environmental Parameters in Two Reservoirs in South Taiwan, Wat. Sci. Technol., 55 (5), 33-41.
- Chang, Y.K., Leu, M.H., Chang, J.E., Lin, T.F., Chiang, L.C., Shih, P.H., and Chen, T.C. (2007) Combination of Two-stage Xanthate Processes for Copper-containing Wastewater Treatment, Engineering in Life Sciences, 1, 1-7.
- Yen, H.K., Lin, T.F.., Tseng, I.C., and Su, Y.T. (2006) Cyanobacteria toxins and toxin producers in nine drinking water reservoirs in Taiwan, Water Science and Technology-Water Supply, 6(2), 161-167.
- Tung, S.C., Lin, T.F., Tseng, I.C. and Lin, H.M. (2006) Identification of 2-MIB and geosmin producers in Feng-Shen Reservoir in south Taiwan, Water Science and Technology-Water Supply, 6(2), 55-61.
- Lin, T.F., Liu, C.C., and Hsieh, W.H. (2006) Adsorption kinetics and equilibrium of arsenic onto an iron-based adsorbent and an ion exchange resin, Water Science and Technology-Water Supply, 6(2), 201-207.
- Hung, H.W., and Lin, T.F. (2006) Adsorption of MTBE from contaminated water by carbonaceous resins and mordenite zeolite, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 135 (1-3), 210-217.
- Hung, H.W., and Lin, T.F. (2006) Predicting Adsorption Capacity and Isotherm Curvature of Organic Compounds onto Activated Carbon in Natural water, Environmental Technology, 27, 255-267.
- Hung, H.W., and Lin, T.F., Baus, C., Sacher, F., and Brauch, H-J. (2005) Competitive and Hindering Effects of Natural Organic Matter on the Adsorption of MTBE onto Activated Carbons and Zeolites, Environmental Technology, 26(12), 1371-1382.